Wonderful 4 bedroom home on 1.55 acres in Spring Ford School District! Looking for privacy, peace and a great location with easy access to Route 422? This is it all for a reasonable price! New carpets, most rooms freshly painted, updated bathrooms, new HVAC, Newer roof and a great lot! Property backs up to VFW owned property. This home awaits your personal touches but offers great space with a living room, dining room and family room with wood burning fireplace on the first floor. Kitchen is eat in with slider to a wooden deck and the land offers all the bird watching, soccer game playing, evening enjoyment around a firepit you can muster. Second floor includes 4 bedrooms with 2 full baths. Do not miss this home that has been prepared for a new buyer to come and make as many wonderful memories as the family raised in this home did. Please note: seller is still working on emptying items from the home. Seller looking for end of February, beginning of March settlement.
Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Vinyl Siding, Brick
1,832 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
SPRING CITY ELEMENTARY HYBRID LEARNING SCHOOL
SPRING-FORD INTERMEDIATESCHOOL 5TH-6TH
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Attic
- Hookups in Basement
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,832 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Stove
- Hardwood, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 6 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Gravel.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- 19.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Flag Lot, Level, Wooded.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $342,490
Median Sold Price $299,900
Days On Site 97
Sales-List Price 99.0%
SOURCE: Bright MLS