This former Parade of Homes model is the perfect combination of classy & cozy with everything you have been looking for + tons more! Home has over $25K worth of improvements such as large cedar deck right off the kitchen overlooking the pond, insulated/heated garage, fully finished walkout basement & irrigation system using the pond water! Home offers gorgeous cherrywood open concept kitchen to the living room with a fireplace and cherrywood built ins! Perfect home to raise a family in!
Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Three-Qtr/1 Half
3,201 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
911 - Cambridge-Isanti
Detailed Room Information
- Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Kitchen/Dining Combo
- Living/Dining Combo
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- 1st Floor Bath, Master Bedroom Bath, Stall Shower, Whirlpool Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,159 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,042 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Walkout, Finished, Daylight, Concrete, Bath/Lav in Basement
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Fireplace, Living Room, Gas Burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Heated Garage.
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Sprinkler System
- Asphalt Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Pond. City Road, Paved Road, Irregular, Wooded.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $244,900
Median Sold Price $224,900
Days On Site 76
Sales-List Price 100.9%
SOURCE: Regional MLS of Minnesota, Inc. (RMLS/Northstar)