Last Updated: 9/19/2017 8:47 AM
QUICK OCT MOVE-IN! K Hovnanian Homes at Chimney Rock in Sykesville offers easy access to major routes near shopping, dining and more. Gorgeous Rhode Island with dramatic stone front includes grand morning room, high end appliances, upgrades throughout, hardwood, ceramic tile, maple cabinets, 3-car garage and finished Lower Level on 3+ acres. This dream home is perfect for entertaining. Call/Visit!
Single Family, Traditional, 3 Story
5 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Well
6,255 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
K Hovnanian Homes
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Recreation Room, Storage, Sitting Room, Foyer, Library, Utility Room, Mud Room, Breakfast Room
- Breakfast Area, Formal
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island, Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Water Closet
- Disposal, Ice Maker, Microwave, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Range Hood, Six Burner Range, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Heat Pump, Forced Air, Zone.
- Entrance Inside, Entrance Outside, Full, Full Finished, Partial, Walkout Stairs
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Insulated Door, Insulated Window, Low-Emittance , Palladian Windows, Screened, Vinyl Fr
- 1. Insert, Fireplace Glass Door, Mantle, Gas Burning.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Access Only, Walk-in Closets, Crown Molding, Granite Counter Top, Home Warranty Plan, Wood Floors, Open Floor Plan, Tray, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Garage, Paved Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Atrium. Clear lot.
From Rt. 97 (Old Washington Road) turn onto Fannie Dorsey Road, then take the first left onto Senecca Ln. Model is on the right.
Median list price $437,400
Median sold price $360,000
Days On Market 80
Sales-List Price 1.0%
SOURCE: MRIS- Metropolitan Regional MLS