Built in 1992, this 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath home is spacious with 1769 sq ft and an open floor plan. It is located in the country but close enough to Grand Ledge, Portland, Lansing, Charlotte - everywhere! It has a first floor master and a first floor laundry! Oak cupboards in the kitchen and laundry room. The walkout basement could easily be finished into a family room. Nice 4 foot overhangs all around the house so no rain gets near the home! Situated on just over an acre, you will see wild life galore and it is a prime hunting area! Because the seller is a disabled vet, they are exempt from paying property taxes, hence, you are seeing $0.00 where taxes are mentioned. Get ready to see this ready to live in home! Occupancy At Closing!
Single Family, Ranch
2 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Well, Electric Water Heater
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- Main B/R on Main Floor
- First Floor Laundry, Dryer Connection
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,700 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Water Softener
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Full, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Granite Counter Top, Master Bath, Smoke Alarm, Elevator
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, 2 Car Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- 166 2/3 X 265
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Shed. Public Roads.
M43 To Gates (Between Mulliken and Sunfield) To Eaton Highway Then West. House Is Second House On North Side
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $214,900
Median Sold Price $213,200
Days On Site 208
Sales-List Price 98.4%
SOURCE: MIGLANS: Greater Lansing Association of Realtors