This LIKE NEW (built in 2015 and only lived in 1.5 years) Custom Home Group beauty has been extremely well cared for and maintained in turn-key condition for the lucky new homeowner. Take a look at the list of upgrades! Beautiful cook's kitchen with large island and upgraded cabinetry, granite countertops and subway tile backsplash, breakfast room flanked by windows for flooding light with access to the lovely deck, open to the large living/family room featuring a beautifully trimmed gas log fireplace. All enhanced by the beautiful HW floors continuing into the private formal dining room with extra upgraded trim (wainscoting and large crown molding) . . . Convenient carpeted Study completes the first floor with it's 9' ceilings! Upstairs you'll find a Large Master bedroom suite (truncated ceiling), and three more bedrooms with lots of closet space - all basically unused, and like new carpeting! C/A, 2-car garage, walk-out basement (awaiting your customization), large .45 acre corner lot with beautiful deck for entertaining and relaxation, overlooking side yard. Don't miss this one . . . it won't last long!
Single Family, Colonial, 2 Story, Transitional
2 Full/1 Half
Common Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water
Stone, Vinyl Siding
2,508 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Custom Home Group
Cable TV, Electric service available
KISSEL HILL E.S.
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Mud Room, Breakfast Room
- Master Bathroom
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower, Whirlpool Bath
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,508 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Dryer, Washer, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Poured, Space For Rooms, Unfinished Basement, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- Casement, Double Pane, Insulated, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle, Fireplace.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Window Treatment, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Gravel, Paved Driveway, Private.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Side Yard. Suburban, Corner, Paved Road.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $372,000
Median Sold Price $280,700
Days On Site 84
Sales-List Price 99.2%
SOURCE: Bright MLS