Four bed room two bath home located in Weeki Wachee Gardens. This home was recently remodeled and offers an open floor plan perfect for entertaining. Walk to the beach at Roger's Park or some of Hernando counties finest dining. Large private deck and dock on a fresh water canal to accommodate your boat year round. Enjoy seasonal fishing and scalloping with direct Gulf access, marina and boat ramp near by. Possible owner financing available.
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
Weeki Wachee Gardens Un 1
3,084 Sq. Ft. (approx)
220v Service, DSL Available, Electric service available, Fire Hydrant within 1000 ft
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Workshop
- Hookups in Closet
- Cooktop Downdraft, Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Electric Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Guest Facilities
- French Door, Bay Window(s)
- Additional Interior Features
- Smoke Alarm, Window Blinds, Breakfast Bar, Tray, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Pass Thru Counter, Stone Counter Top, Decorator Lights, Window Drapes-curtains, Woodburning Fireplace, Kitchen Island, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Plant Shelf, Pull Down Attic Stairs, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Cabinets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Street Parking, Boat Parking.
- Stucco, Frame
- Balcony, Deck, Front Porch, Patio, Screened Porch
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- River Access, Canal, Seawall/Bulkhead, BBQ, Gutters, Landscaped, Outdoor Lights, Shed / Utility Building, Workshop. Paved Road.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $212,950
Median Sold Price $184,250
Days On Site 102
Sales-List Price 96.5%
SOURCE: Xome-Hernando County AOR