Completely updated, now efficient for modern living, this charming antique still takes us back in time. Stonework adorned yard, 6-zone sprinkler system, and fully fenced for fun, gardening, or meditation, it's all in walking distance to city center. Sprayed-on insulation was applied from the outside before adding the siding which, together with new systems, reduces energy consumption. There are raised bed gardens, a cute clothes line easily plugged in for occasional use, a garden shed tucked behind the garage, and plenty of room to play or relax on the patio which is just off the kitchen. Inside this light and bright home you'll find European style windows which can tilt in or open fully. Need a first floor room for sleeping?..use the study. Many nooks and crannies as well as closets and two attic rooms provide lots of storage. This is truly a big little house with a big little yard!
Single Family, Colonial, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr
Sump Pump, Public Water Service
Post and Beam, Wood Frame, Clapboard, Wood
1,940 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
200 Amps, Circuit Breaker Box
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Laundry Room, Living Room, Office
- Common, First Floor Laundry
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- 1st Floor Bath, Stall Shower
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,940 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator, Central Vacuum
- Hardwood, Tile, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Baseboard.
- Entrance Inside, Concrete, Full, Slab, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Carpet Free Home, Attic Storage, Kitchen Island, Skylight, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Detached Garage, Paved Driveway, Driveway, Garage.
- Wood, Clapboard
- Sprinkler System
- Asphalt Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden, Out Building. In City, Paved Road, Public Roads.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $374,900
Median sold price $327,450
Days On Market 123
Sales-List Price 99.1%
SOURCE: Northern New England Real Estate Network