Last Updated: 12/15/2017 7:59 AM
What a Sweet Florida style bungalow that sits on almost 1/2 acre of mature oak trees with nature area in back. Home has been beautifully updated and maintained, while still keeping the southern charm of a 1950's bungalow. The kitchen has been updated with all new cabinets and appliances and large eat in space. New AC unit last year, updated vinyl windows, on-demand high efficiency hot water and fully upgraded electric. Two full bedrooms with ample closets and large central bath. Spacious living room and year round Florida room. Blinds and ceramic tile throughout home. THIS PROPERTY SHOWS VERY WELL! Also includes 1 car carport, two 1 car garages, and over sized double RV port with reinforced pad and own 50 AMP electric. Home is currently used as a vacation rental and producing income. Multiple uses...your HOME SWEET HOME, Investment or second home for when you just to need to come to Florida!!
Single Family, Bungalow, 1 Story
1,001 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Florida Room
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave Hood, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Blinds, Smoke Alarm, Wood Cabinets, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- Detached Garage, RV Parking, 2 Car Garage, Guest Parking, Parking Pad, Side Rear Garage Entry.
- Metal, Shingle
- Pool Description
- No Pool
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Mature Landscaping, Landscaped, Sidewalks. In City, Oversize.