Introducing 738 Roscoe Road inside Coweta's new 5 acre development, Magnolia Estates. Located only one mile from the bypass and three miles from downtown Newnan, you can't beat this location. This home has been completely remodeled and is waiting for you to add your personal touch. The main floor consists of a large kitchen with island and stainless appliances. Dining and living room combo, home office, mudroom, along with a covered rear and front porch. The master bedroom is on the main floor with his and her closets. The master bathroom has a large shower with dual shower heads. Two additional bedrooms and two bathrooms, along with a flex room are on the second floor. The house sits on a full unfinished basement. Come see 738 Roscoe Road.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,200 sq. ft
3,200 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Recreation Room, Library, Living/Dining Combo
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Tile
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 3,200 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cooktop Separate, Dishwasher, Ice Maker, Microwave Built-In, Convection Oven
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Entrance Inside, Entrance Outside, Full
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- 1. Great Room, Factory Built.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Foyer Entry, Pull Down Attic Stairs, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, 2 Car Garage, Carport, Parking Pad, Off Street.
- Deck/Patio, Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- 2-5 Acres
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- No Dock or Boathouse. Pond Front, Sloped.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $299,900
Median Sold Price $224,000
Days On Site 94
Sales-List Price 96.9%
SOURCE: Georgia MLS (GAMLS)