Sophisticated yet sturdy and functional, this Bonnemill Acres 5 Bedroom, 4.5 Bathroom home has a calming and comfortable feel. Take a dip in the pool or lounge on your deck this summer- entertain and dine al fresco or simply enjoy the privacy of your own backyard oasis! The home has a wonderful floorplan and oversized bedrooms, attention to detail is evident throughout, and the Living Room has a fireplace with accent wall. The Kitchen is beautiful with custom beams, granite counters, stainless steel appliances, backsplash, tiled floors, wine storage, and thoughtful placement of GFI outlets along the length of the counters. Plenty of room for counter seating, storage and opens to the sitting room and dining area. So much more, this home is A MUST SEE!!
Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
4 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
4,470 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,068 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,402 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer, Cook Top Range, Freezer, Wall Oven
- Ceramic Tile, Other, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Bay Window(s), Screened
- 1. Insert, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Gravel.
- Pool Description
- Full, Rear, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $529,950
Median Sold Price $523,000
Days On Site 49
Sales-List Price 100.6%
SOURCE: Bright MLS