Looking for a home in Milford with room for the whole family? What an opportunity! Just 5 minutes from the quaint Milford oval, this 4 bdrm home has so much to offer. Upstairs you'll find the kitchen, large family rm with sliders onto a deck, dining/living room, three bedrooms and a full bath. Downstairs there is a large bedroom, playroom, den, office, 3/4 bath with laundry and an additional room currently being used as a fifth bedroom. Enjoy the pool with large surrounding deck for summer cook-outs and plenty of back yard space! Stay cozy in the winter with two pellet stoves to keep heating costs down. An over-sized 2 car garage has room for your "toys" with additional storage above. Public water and sewer-no worries about the well or private septic system. Solar panels installed in 2016 keep electric costs low too! This home is ready for it's new owners. All this, AND Seller is providing a one year home warranty!
Single Family, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr
Public Water Service
Wood Frame, Vinyl
2,203 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Circuit Breaker Box, Solar, Propane
HERON POND ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
MILFORD MIDDLE SCHOOL
MILFORD HIGH SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Office, Playroom, Living/Dining Combo
- Living/Dining Combo
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,440 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 763 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Wall Air Conditioning
- Gas Heat, Oil, Hot Water. Forced Air.
- Walkout, Finished, Full
- Guest Facilities
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Detached Garage, Paved Driveway.
- Asphalt Shingle
- Sloped, Level
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Public Roads, Level, Sloped.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $292,900
Median sold price $248,500
Days On Market 123
Sales-List Price 97.3%
SOURCE: nhnne-v - Northern New England