Great Opportunity to own an all brick Town Home in Eastfield Community. Recently renovated from roof to basement, leaving nothing but relaxing to do. Home is wired for Ethernet & Coax cable with network switch in basement. Newer rubber roof, new double hung windows, new front door with modern glass insert, newer back door with blind between glass, new basement steel entry door and security storm door. New glass block basement windows. Front porch update includes new front steps with mailbox and post. Move in ready with fresh paint, new window trim, new baseboard trim and newer flooring. Lighting upgrades include recessed lighting in bath and family rooms. Kitchen updates includes updated appliances including gas stove, tile floors, backsplash, ample cabinetry & breakfast bar. Newer water heater, air handler. Electrical upgrades include new "Quiet Switches" throughout home and New main panel. Come see for yourself all the value in this home.
Single Family, Colonial, 3+ Story
1 Full/1 Half
Common Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public
Public Septic System, Public Sewer
1,400 sq. ft
Electrical Service - 110 Volt, 100 Amps, Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Utility Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,080 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 320 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Stove, Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Entrance Outside, Partial, Partially Finished, Walkout Stairs, Heated
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- Patio, Porch
- Asphalt, Rubber
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $185,000
Median Sold Price $170,000
Days On Site 94
Sales-List Price 103.1%
SOURCE: Bright MLS