One of the largest models in West Springfield's premier Belmeade neighborhood and approx. $700,000 in upgrades & is almost 7000 sq ft. This 6 bedroom 5.5 bath home, 3 car garage home has been almost completely remodeled from top to bottom with top of the line upgrades. Extraordinary curb appeal featuring stately stone facade with turrets and covered flagstone front porch. Lavish, professional landscaping & outdoor accent lighting. Dramatic 2 story foyer with sparkling, designer chandelier & wall sconces welcome you. Expansive, open concept floor plan with warm, mahogany stained hardwood flooring, 2 staged crown molding, wide baseboards, wainscoting, shadow boxes & extra recessed lighting. Impressive $250,000 Kitchen remodel (one of the best kitchens we have seen-more upgraded then kitchens found in $2 million dollar homes in Northern Virginia) featuring: commercial grade stainless steel appliances, 2 dishwashers, wine cooler, pot filler, sous sink, farm sink, warming drawer & top of the line flat panel white cabinetry, chrome hardware, glass feature doors with accent lighting, subway tile backsplash, designer fixtures, double thickness on oversized premium granite island counter with giant bubble glass light fixtures. Sunroom/breakfast room with more cabinetry, contemporary pendent lighting & flows into main level office through glass double doors. On other side overlooking relaxing family room with beamed ceiling, renovated gas fireplace surround with custom built-ins. Built-in speakers and sound system throughout interior & exterior of home. Exit to Trex deck through breakfast room with stairs to incredible backyard featuring: extensive hardscape, flagstone/stacked stone terrace, full outdoor kitchen with bar area & over $35,000 in Lynx outdoor, stainless steel appliances (pizza oven, grill, sink, warming drawer, Primo ceramic grill & more! Relax around the cozy outdoor fireplace and with your favorite music surrounded by beautiful, natural scenery. Tranquil master suite with a breathtaking, newly remodeled master bath, 2 walk-in closets, tray ceiling, wall of windows, sitting area with cozy gas fireplace offer an escape away from the fast paced Northern Virginia lifestyle. Master bath offers oversized heated tile flooring, dual flat paned vanities w/ granite counters, Soaking tub with glass subway tile backsplash, oversized shower with 2 shower heads, custom tile inlay & flooring, seamless glass shower door & contemporary lighting. 5 total bedrooms on bedroom level provide 2 additional en suites with private baths and 2 bedrooms that share a Jack and Jill bathroom. Bedroom level laundry room completes the upper level making life a breeze. Completely remodeled walk-out lower level has so much to offer: wine connoisseurs dream with contemporary style wine cellar with seamless glass doors with lock, Wine Guardian (thermostat/humidstat), faux brick walls & metal storage racks. Full bar with quartz counter, brick walls, wine cooler, mini fridge & chrome pendant lighting overlooks expansive recreation room with custom built-ins, 3rd cozy gas fireplace & plush carpeting or wide plank laminate flooring throughout. Huge guest suite (6th bedroom) with private full bath, exercise room wired for surround sound & 2 storage rooms-walk-out from basement to breathtaking backyard! Bonus features: whole house generator & irrigation system.
Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
5 Full/1 Half
Common Hot Water Heater, Public Water Service
Stone, Vinyl Siding
6,943 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Fairfax County Public Schools
LAKE BRADDOCK SECONDARY SCHOOL
LAKE BRADDOCK SECONDARY SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Exercise Room, Foyer, Office, Utility Room, Mud Room, Breakfast Room
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 4,643 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 2,300 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Range-Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Laminate, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Full, Walkout, Full Finished
- Guest Facilities
- Low-Emittance , Screened, Vinyl Frame, Triple Pane
- 3. Gas Burning, Mantle, Fireplace.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Beamed, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Gravel.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Deck, Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Landscaped, Trees, Atrium.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $549,000
Median Sold Price $507,000
Days On Site 48
Sales-List Price 99.9%
SOURCE: Bright MLS