Stunning home in the Prestigious South Run Neighborhood. This seldom available model with 5 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms has all of the "bells and whistles" of a custom home! From the moment you enter the 2 story foyer and are greeted by stunning finishes, including updated railings, new paint and exotic black marble tile you are wowed! The home boasts 2 huge chandeliers which tastefully accent the home, plus have a special "Aladdin" feature which allows for them to be electronically lowered for ease of cleaning! The entire main floor has high-end Brazilian Cherry wood floors! Besides the convenience of #5 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms, one of this homes special features is the huge Master Bedroom Suite on the first floor. No more walking up stairs to access your master retreat! Welcome to a huge master bedroom, large walk-in closet and the beautiful bonus of a glass enclosed sun-room directly off of the master suite. The newly remodeled master bathroom boasts a large free-standing tub, new shower and gleaming new finishes! This master bedroom also has a gas fireplace! This entire house has FOUR gas fireplaces!! The exquisite upgrades in the custom kitchen are accented by the high-end appliances which match the cabinetry, a huge double deep sink, a free-form bar sink, a wine cooler and custom cabinetry that make cooking and entertaining a joy! Don't miss also the walk-in room of custom cabinetry off of the kitchen which serves as the "ultimate pantry"! Wander upstairs to 3 large bedrooms and 2 bathrooms! One bedroom with its large walk-in closet and easy bathroom access, can easily serve as an Upstairs Master if the buyers desire! The walk-out basement also boasts custom finishes! From the extensive built-in cabinetry, to the exotic sinks, custom wine storage rack and wine cooler this room is ready for Entertaining! A large TV with built-in cabinetry completes this huge room. The large basement bathroom has a unique large shower and exotic custom finishes too. Add to this a huge workroom for any of your hobbies and 2 very large storage areas. The lower level bedroom with a full egress window has the option to be an exercise room if the buyers desire. As you wander outside you are greeted with a huge, new deck, extensive hardscape and a large level lot with loads of room to play in! Stand and watch a moment and you may glimpse a family of deer grazing in the woods nearby. This home has been loved and cared for - note that the main HVAC was replaced in 2014. This amazing home also conveys with #6 built-in televisions and a high-end surround sound system too. This home is a few moments to Burke Lake and the extensive trail system which is accessible at the end of the cul-de-sac. Add to this the award-winning Lake Braddock Secondary school and Sangster Elementary and the easy commute options to DC and Fort Belvoir and you have a great home. DON'T MISS THIS RARE GEM OF A HOME!!
Single Family, Colonial, 3+ Story
4 Full/1 Half
Common Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heat
5,214 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Underground, Natural Gas, Electric service available, Cable TV
Fairfax County Public Schools
LAKE BRADDOCK SECONDARY SCHOOL
LAKE BRADDOCK SECONDARY SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Workshop, Storage, Foyer, Office, Florida Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,514 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,700 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Intercom System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Zone, Central.
- Full, Full Finished, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- Wood Frame
- 4. Gas Burning, Mantle, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Street Parking, Gravel.
- Sprinkler System, In Ground Sprinklers
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Lake Front, Dead End Street, Secluded.
- Community Amenities
- Recreation Facilities, Community Pool, Community Tennis, Park Play Area, Basketball
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $872,000
Median Sold Price $800,000
Days On Site 91
Sales-List Price 98.7%
SOURCE: Bright MLS