This home should be at the top of your viewing list! It's rare to find a home that sits on 1 acre, on a private culdesac with 2 other homes, that is so close to Downtown Brighton and still very close to expressways! And, enjoy Hamburg Twp taxes in Brighton School District. The home backs to wetlands that can't be developed and includes a trail that leads to ponds in Breckenridge Sub. This 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom home features a formal dining room, a tool room/workshop off of the garage, and 2 gas fireplaces that bring a warm cozy feeling to the entry and lower levels of the home. This home also comes equipped with a great Gutter Guard System and a Backup Generator that powers the entire home. The following have been updated in 2016 and 2017: Water Purification System, Furnace, Air Conditioning Unit, Carpet and Paint throughout, Dining Room Flooring, Recessed Lighting, and the Dishwasher. All appliances stay with the home including the Washer and Dryer! Schedule an appointment today!
Single Family, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
1,820 sq. ft
- Central Vacuum, Humidifier, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partially Finished, Walkout, Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Gas Burning, Basement, Living Room.
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, 2 Car Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Paved Road, Irregular, Wooded.