This stunning new French style home is nestled in a serene cul- de sac situated conveniently close to schools, shopping, and employment. Enter this magnificent executive home to be greeted by a beautifully appointed formal living room and inviting dining room. The gourmet kitchen features a walk-in pantry, large island and breakfast nook that adjoin a spacious family room, providing an expansive space for social gatherings. A gracious and private downstairs guest suite affords comfortable accommodations for friends or family. Rounding out the entry level is a conveniently located laundry room. Upstairs is a grand master suite with a nearby study. Two additional upstairs bedrooms, share a centrally located bath. Liberty Hall Lane is a new street and will not be in your GPS system. Please enter 88 Finger. The Grove is up a few blocks up from El Camino on the right. Thank you!
Single Family, French Provincial
3 Full/1 Half
3,295 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Sun Room, Loft, Utility Room, Sound/Recording Studio
- Master Suite, 1 Master Suite, First Floor Bedroom
- Gas Dryer Hookup
- Galley Kitchen
- Garbage Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Dishwasher
- Central Air, Attic Fan
- Guest Facilities
- Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, High Ceiling, Beamed
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces.
- R1 PD
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fishing Pier, Satellite Dish.
- Community Amenities
- Community Spa
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $1,425,000
Median sold price $1,623,250
Days On Market 41
Sales-List Price 111.7%
SOURCE: CRMLS - California Regional MLS