NOTHING TO DO BUT MOVE IN AND ENJOY! Custom touches and beautiful hardwood floors with vaulted ceilings introduce the living and dining areas in this light & bright four bedroom home in Spring Grove. The Kitchen features great storage space with custom cabinetry, a sharp tile backsplash, huge island with breakfast bar, and a convenient built-in desk. Upstairs is home to three generous size bedrooms and a nicely updated full bath. The lower level features a family room with wood burning fireplace, a custom bar, HUGE pantry, full bath with laundry, and a fourth bedroom with fabulous built-in shelving. The backyard offers a spacious new deck with a hard piped gas line for your barbeque, a large shed, and plenty of room to roam! Enjoy a quiet cul-de-sac location within walking distance of Horse Fair Park & Spring Grove shopping...Welcome Home!
Single Family, Split Level
2,183 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
SPRING GROVE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
NIPPERSINK MIDDLE SCHOOL
RICHMOND-BURTON COMMUNITY HIGH S
Detailed Room Information
- Range-Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Bar Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial, Partially Finished, Crawl
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Wood-burning, Family Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pantry, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Dry Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage.
- Asphalt Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 128X153X146X150, .25-.49 Acre
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cul-De-Sac, Concrete Road.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $289,000
Median Sold Price $235,000
Days On Site 85
Sales-List Price 96.5%
SOURCE: Midwest Real Estate Data