Last Updated: 11/18/2017 10:13 AM
Situated on 1.3 Acres on one of the most beautiful streets in Atlanta, this 1923 Druid Hills Home is truly Southern Charm at its Best! Present owners have enjoyed living in this elegant home for 62 years. Masterful moldings, high ceilings, & sun filled spaces allow for formal & informal entertaining. Garage apartment has large bedroom and separate living room over 3 car garage. Enjoy the unique, generous rocking chair porch with nostalgic scents of roses, magnolias & gardenias. Great walking neighborhood to schools & entertainment; the perfect family home.
Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Sewer at Street
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Living Room, Sun Room, Library
- Breakfast Area, Breakfast Bar, Butler Pantry
- Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Entrance Inside, Entrance Outside
- Guest Facilities
- 2. Living Room, Master Bedroom.
- Burglar Alarm
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Car Garage, Carport, Garage, Side/Rear.
- Deck/Patio, Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- Approx 1.2 Acre
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- No Dock or Boathouse. Level, Wooded.
15 242 01 006