DO NOT MISS this remarkable, completely renovated, MOVE-IN READY colonial home! East facing, convenient to all shopping and transport. The exquisite workmanship includes real hardwood floors throughout the entire 1st floor. The eat-in kitchen boasts never been used, S.S. appl., gorgeous granite countertops, and a huge walk-in pantry! Upstairs, the Master Suite features a walk-in closet, dressing area, and a fabulous decorative tiled bath. There are two other bedrooms, one with walk-in closet. The main bath features impressive custom tile work as well. All this, PLUS a large full finished basement with superior custom built-in woodwork, and an x-large laundry room with the convenience of a laundry shoot! THIS ONE WON'T LAST!
Single Family, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,920 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Utility Room
- Living Room
- Floor - Wood
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Full Bath
- Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Laundry Tub
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Laminate, Wood
- Central Air, Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Basement, Full Finished
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Recessed Lights, Stone Counter Top, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Driveway, On Street.
- Residential,Single Family
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Outdoor Lights, Sliding Glass Door, Garage.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $415,075
Median Sold Price $305,100
Days On Site 99
Sales-List Price 97.5%
SOURCE: njmomls-v - Monmouth/Ocean MLS