Beautiful and move in ready! This was the family home of the seller and lovingly maintained over the years. Many things over the last 4 years have been taken care of such as new kitchen appliances (fridge is only 1 yr old) , new driveway, carpet replaced, new well sleeve, pressure tank and filtration system. There are brand new cherry cabinets for the kitchen that WILL convey and just need to be installed. Basement has been framed in for finishing. Back yard has partial fencing for dogs. Main level has been freshly painted. Upper level hall bath boasts dual sinks and updated tile in bath/shower. Wood burning FP in living/family room off kitchen. OVERSIZED driveway provides lots of extra parking. Just minutes from Urbana and that has to offer in cluding Urbana schools. Don't miss this great opportunity
Single Family, Colonial, 3+ Story
2 Full/1 Half
Common Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, We
2,100 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,100 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Water Dispenser
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Partial, Full, Partially Finished, Entrance Outside, Unfinished Basement, Walkout Stairs
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- 1. Mantle, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 5 Parking Spaces. Gravel, Paved Driveway.
- Partial, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cul-De-Sac, Dead End Street, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $469,000
Median Sold Price $460,000
Days On Site 88
Sales-List Price 93.0%
SOURCE: Bright MLS