Absolutely breathtaking, custom built, brick & stone home perfectly situated on almost 13 acres of beautiful land! A true masterpiece, this property also includes a cute 3/2 guest/rental income producing home, barn, and workshop. Words can not describe the intricate detail of this home which includes: a flowing floor plan w/ MASTER ON MAIN, gorgeous hardwoods, slate flooring, 12 ft ceilings, majestic staircase and more! This home also boasts rocking chair front porch, over-sized garage, infinite amounts of storage, babbling branch and partially fenced yard w/some pasture. If this was not enough the land also backs up to the Northern tip of Lake Lanier. Welcome home!
Single Family, Craftsman, Traditional, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
3,778 sq. ft
3,778 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Recreation Room, Loft, Library, Breakfast Room
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Hookups in Hall, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Area, Breakfast Bar, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,960 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 818 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Microwave Built-In, Range-Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Propane.
- Bath Finished, Boat Door, Daylight, Entrance Inside, Entrance Outside, Finished Rooms
- Guest Facilities
- 2. Basement, Great Room, Factory Built.
- Burglar Alarm
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Car Garage, RV Parking, Guest Parking.
- Brick, Stone
- Sprinkler System
- Lot Dimensions
- 10-20 Acres
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Lake Access, Barn, Garden, Workshop. Level, Open.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $217,388
Median Sold Price $180,000
Days On Site 71
Sales-List Price 96.9%
SOURCE: Georgia MLS (GAMLS)