Stunning, 3 Bedroom, 2.5 Bath, 2 Level Recently Remodeled Home. Beautiful HUGE Kitchen Featuring Quartz Metallic Flake Counters, Newer Stainless Steel Samsung Appliances, Breakfast Bar & Lots of Cabinet Space. Large Master Bedroom with Full Bath & Walk-In Closet. Finished Basement has Wall to Wall Carpet and access to the Yard. NEWER Roof, Large Yard with Rear Deck backing to the Woods. Access to the B&A Trail. Close to Tons of Shopping, Restaurants, BWI Airport, & 30 Minutes to Baltimore & Annapolis. Anne Arundel County just removed all trees that are died or are dying that buffer behind the houses to Route 100. They will be out in October once the weather cools to replant. They will be planting Giant Green Arborvitae that are 6 to 7 feet tall and about 2 feet wide. Once planted, they will grow about 2 feet per year.
Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Mixed, Vinyl Siding
1,782 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable TV, Electric service available, Onsite Telephone, Fiber Optics
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
OLD MILL MIDDLE NORTH
Detailed Room Information
- Laundry Room
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,452 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 330 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Disposal, Dryer, Washer
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Full, Heated, Walkout Stairs, Partially Finished, Entrance Outside
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Gravel, Concrete Driveway.
- Deck, Porch
- Composition, Asphalt
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Trees. Cul-De-Sac, Dead End Street, Asphalt, Paved Road, Level, Open.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $308,500
Median Sold Price $289,700
Days On Site 77
Sales-List Price 100.0%
SOURCE: Bright MLS