Last Updated: 9/25/2017 5:33 PM
It's all about the location in the desirable library area of town! From the inviting front porch to the abutting rear lot with frontage on Silsbee Road, this charming home will provide the new owners with many options. Flexible-use floor plan on the interior and additional land area are a real bonus. First floor of the home, built in about 1930 and updated since, features living room, kitchen, den, office & full bath. Second floor, added in about 2000, has 3 bedrooms, laundry room & 2nd full bath. Walk-up attic provides abundant storage space. Deck off kitchen, patio, shed, level yard and plenty of off-street parking. Gas heat plus town water & sewer are all here. Opportunity awaits!
Single Family, Colonial
Gas Water Heater, Common Hot Water Heater, City
1,650 sq. ft
None, Circuit Breaker Box, 200 Amps
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Laminate, Wood
- Gas Heat, Hot Water.
- Guest Facilities
- Insulated Window, French Door
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 6 Parking Spaces. Off Street.
- Porch, Deck, Patio
- Fiber shingle
- Res 4
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Extra Storage. Public Transport, Close To Shops, Highway Access, Close To School, Public Roads, Paved Road, Community Maintenance, Wooded, Level.
Mass Ave to Lyman Rd to Edmands Rd
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $559,950
Median sold price $473,500
Days On Market 90
Sales-List Price 1.0%
SOURCE: MLSPIN - MLS Property Information Network