This beautifully renovated south-facing Colonial is located on a cul-de-sac & is conveniently located near schools, shopping, transportation & highways. Features include: cozy front porch, deck, patio, shed, fenced backyard, refinished hardwood floors throughout, first level den/office, open floor plan from living to dining room, updated kitchen (2016) w/granite counter tops, tile backs plash, breakfast bar, stainless appliances, including Pacific hood w/outside ventilation, open floor plan to family room w/vaulted ceiling, skylights & fireplace, updated baths, spacious master suite w/walk-in closet & full bath, 3 additional bedrooms - one with walk-in closet. The finished lower level offers recessed lighting, recreation room, bonus room, office, full bath, new HW heater. Move in and enjoy!
Single Family, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Public Water Service, Gas Water Heater
2,700 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Natural Gas, Electric
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Recreation Room, Foyer, Office, Attic
- Walk-In Closet
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower, Tub Only, Full Bath
- Range-Oven, Dishwasher, Self-Cleaning Oven, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Tile, Laminate, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Forced Air.
- Basement, Finished, Full
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Family Room, Wood-burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Window Blinds, High Ceiling, Skylight, Smoke Alarm, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, 2 Car Garage.
- Patio, Deck
- Asphalt Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- .172 AC
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Curbs Walk, Cul-De-Sac, Curbs-Walks, Level.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $532,450
Median Sold Price $441,500
Days On Site 106
Sales-List Price 98.0%
SOURCE: GARDEN: Garden State MLS