This charming penthouse condo has its own private rooftop deck overlooking the mature oaks and the skyline of Historic Savanah. Perfect escape for morning coffee or evening cocktails. The open floorplan is filled with light from the skylights so it is bright even on a gray day ! The kitchen is fully equipped with a gas stove and stainless appliances. The center island accommodates several stools as well as kitchen storage. There are two bedrooms, each with ample closet space, built-in desks and skylights. Full sized washer and dryer are in the unit as well. A permanent set of stairs leads to the private rooftop deck. There are two assigned parking spaces in the side parking lot. This location is ideal for restaurants, shopping or wandering to Forsyth Park for concerts/picnics/dog walking.
Public Water Service, Electric Water Heater
835 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Washer/Dryer Connection, Dryer Connection, Washer Connection
- Bath Description
- Combined Tub/Shower
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Appliances, Microwave, Range-Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Foyer Entry, Rear Stairs, Recessed Lights, Skylight
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. Off Street, Lot, Street Parking.
- Wrought Iron
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights. Alley, Paved Road.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $269,000
Median Sold Price $213,500
Days On Site 118
Sales-List Price 97.0%
SOURCE: GASBR: GASBR - Savannah Board of Realtors