Surrounded by trees and privacy, this magnificent palatial CUSTOM brick estate home, featuring over 11,000 square feet of classic architecture, with a little TLC, could be your own private paradise. The stunning home aims to impress, with luxurious features and elegant design touches throughout. The home begins with its circular driveway entering into the lush 5 acre lot, stately front elevation, which gives way to the show stopping two-story foyer with a curved staircase. The Formal living and dining rooms, each featuring a fireplace, builtins and gorgeous hardwood floors, allows abundant space to entertain and are part of the home~s dramatic design. There is also a custom sitting room that currently serves as the music room. The custom first floor library features custom woodwork and builtin book shelves. The fully custom kitchen is a true chef~s dream with every fixture imaginable. Continue into the stunning family room, boasting of a stone fireplace and sunroom with builtin wet bar as the centerpieces and numerous windows providing serene views of the natural surroundings and inground pool. Six generous bedrooms including one on the first floor, for expansive living, including the ultra-luxe owner~s suite with a huge sitting room, fireplace and private spa-like bath. The lower level is a well-appointed massive finished basement, featuring unique 10 ceilings and a huge custom built in bar, European sauna, separate fitness room, theatre room and a second kitchen for servicing massive pool parties. There is even a builtin in DJ booth! This home is completed by its paradise of an outdoor oasis with an in-ground pool, ample wrap around deck space, a large patio, custom screened in porch for relaxing. And don~t forget about the third floor! There is a full finished third level with a half bathroom and two staircases ~ one of which leads to the master bedroom! There is also a four car garage ~ and ample extra parking for all of your automobile needs! This one truly a one-of-a-kind! The roof is new, there is oil back up heat and a generator that is propane activated. Its also very difficult to find a 5 acre lot with public water and sewer! This property will require repairs and updates and is being ~sold as is, where is~ but is priced substantially below market with this consideration in mind. All appointments require notice ~ 12 hours is preferred and someone from listing agent~s office must accompany.
Single Family-Detached, 3+ Story, Transitional
8 Full/3 Half
Common Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Pu
11,676 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Exercise Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- 2nd Kitchen, Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 7,940 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 3,736 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Central Vacuum, Intercom System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Oil. Forced Air, Zone, Central.
- Partial, Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- Bay Window(s), Screened
- 5. Mantle, Fireplace.
- Alarm, TV Entry System, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Beamed
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. 5 Parking Spaces. Gravel, Circular Driveway, Garage-Under Building, Oversized Parking.
- Porch, Deck
- Composition Shingle
- Pool Description
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Trees.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $822,000
Median Sold Price $608,000
Days On Site 172
Sales-List Price 96.6%
SOURCE: Bright MLS