Handsomely updated (April/May 2018) ranch style home in Hedwig Village, a short half mile walk to Spring Branch Middle School and Memorial High School. Smart flow and floor plan with master and another bedroom down, two more bedrooms up with a large playroom in between. Beautifully appointed kitchen with stainless appliances, designer backsplash, breakfast area and working desk. Nice formals plus large den and sunroom with glass doors overlooking back yard. Pretty pool and pergola make for easy entertaining. Gorgeous grounds with plenty of green space to accommodate play areas and pets. 2016 large play system included in sale. Other upgrades include fresh gray and white tones of paint throughout, porcelain wood tile plank in main areas of home, new exterior paint and Hardie Board siding, and new vinyl shutters. Wonderful home in ideal location! Ready for immediate move in.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
Yes - 2 spaces
High Efficiency System
49 - Spring Branch
MEMORIAL DRIVE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
SPRING BRANCH MIDDLE SCHOOL (SPRING BRANCH)
MEMORIAL HIGH SCHOOL (SPRING BRANCH)
Detailed Room Information
- Dryer Connection, Gas Dryer Hookup, Washer Connection
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Convection Oven, Double Oven, Electric Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Zone, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Gas Burning, Wood-burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Drapes-curtains, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Covered, Deck/Patio
- Sprinkler System
- Pool Description
- Gunite, In-ground
- Lot Dimensions
- 121x151, 1/4 Up to 1/2 Acre
- Rear, Fenced (any type)
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard, Side Yard. Corner, Cul-De-Sac, Subdivision, Concrete Road, Curb, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $325,000
Median Sold Price $212,500
Days On Site 86
Sales-List Price 97.0%
SOURCE: Houston Association of Realtors