Fantastic opportunity in Sterling on the Lake. Walk up to the stone front porch & enter this 6 bed/5 bath home with a finished basement including a theatre, bedroom, & pool table that stays with the property. Main level includes a kitchen with large granite island, a keeping room with a stone fireplace, a two story den, & an office/formal living room. Master bedroom has a fireplace and a master bath including a jetted tub, dual vanities, & a large closet. Community offers four pools, multiple tennis courts, movie theater, multiple playgrounds, lake, & a tree house.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Concrete Siding, Stone
3,851 sq. ft
Sterling On The Lake
3,851 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Underground, Cable In Street, Cable TV
C W DAVIS
Detailed Room Information
- Inlaw Suite, Living Room, Recreation Room, Library
- Upstairs, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Area, Breakfast Bar, Island, Keeping Room, pantry walk-in
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Tile, Whirlpool Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,141 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,710 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cooktop Separate, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Built-In
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Bath Finished, Daylight, Entrance Inside, Entrance Outside, Finished Rooms, Full
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Storm Window
- 3. Great Room, Master Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases, Tray, Vaulted, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Foyer 2 Story, Pull Down Attic Stairs, Walk-in Closets, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Car Garage, Garage, Side/Rear.
- Brick, Stone
- Deck/Patio, Porch
- Sprinkler System
- Lot Dimensions
- 1/3 - 1/2 Acre
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- No Dock or Boathouse , Physical Fit Facilities, Walk to Schools, Walk to Shopping. Sloped.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis, Park Play Area
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $329,900
Median Sold Price $261,000
Days On Site 92
Sales-List Price 98.4%
SOURCE: Georgia MLS (GAMLS)