Stunning south facing mountain/golf course views from this immaculate home on the 14th hole of the Nick Tournament course in PGA West Legends. The great room features a quiet cocktail space with beautiful limestone fireplace, wet bar and an entertainment/media space with views of the moountains. The expansive patio is an entertainers dream with built in BBQ w/fridge, pool, spa, tanning shelf and outdoor fireplace for those cool desert nights. The gourmet kitchen with island is spacious and open to the great room/bar so you're never too far away from the action w/cozy patio and fountain. Master bedroom retreat is perfect for relaxing and is separated from the other en suite bedrooms. The master bath boasts a soaking tub, large shower and master closet w/built ins. Additional bedrooms are separated adding additional privacy/comfort for your guests. Beautiful curb appeal with pavered driveway and walkway recently installed to welcome guests. Offered partially furnished per inventory.
Single Family, Other
3 Full/1 Half
3,969 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Pga Legends ()
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Utility Room
- Walk-In Closet, Master Suite
- Hookups in Laundry Room, Dryer Connection
- Garbage Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Dishwasher
- Central Air, A/C - Zone
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Guest Facilities
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- Outdoor Fireplace, Gas Burning, Living Room.
- Guard At Gate, Alarm, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Wet Bar, High Ceiling, Pantry, Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Foyer Entry, Window Drapes-curtains
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Street Parking, Driveway.
- Pool Description
- Gunite, In-ground, Gas Heated
- In Ground, Gunite
- Lot View
- GolfCourse, Mountain, Panoramic
- Stucco Wall
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sliding Glass Door.
- Community Amenities
- Community Tennis, Golf Facilities
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $662,000
Median Sold Price $437,000
Days On Site 118
Sales-List Price 97.2%
SOURCE: California Regional MLS