PENTHOUSE CONDO in gated waterfront community. This remodeled, top floor unit offers a birds-eye view of the Cotee River and Gulf of Mexico. Kitchen has new granite counter tops (2019), wood cabinets, stainless steel appliances and stackable washer and dryer. Real wood flooring in kitchen, dining room, living room and enclosed lanai (refinished 2019). Master suite with French door entry offers a direct water view, new carpet (2019), large WIC, new vanity, faucet and new toilet (2019) and walk in shower. Guest bedroom with new carpet (2019) and large closet. Guest bath with new vanity, faucet and new toilet (2019), new glass tub/shower doors (2019) and tub/shower. New plantation shutters to be installed 10/2019. Patio windows replaced (2006), other windows (2010), AC replaced (approx 2010) tankless hot water heater (2012). New paint throughout (2019), new ceiling fans (2019). Under building parking and assigned storage locker. Community offers waterfront boardwalk, fishing pier, community boat ramp, two pools, two cabanas & gas grills, tennis courts, putting green, Gated community with 24 hour manned security. Boat/RV/Kayak storage upon availability with fees. Close to all conveniences: waterfront restaurants, waterfront activities, medical, shopping, historic downtown New Port Richey. Approx 20 min to Tarpon Sponge docks, Approx 45 min to Tampa airport, cruise port and theme parks, Approx 60 min to Cleawater Beach. Multiple public beaches in close proximitry. NO PETS and NOT AGE RESTRICTED.
Condo, 1 Story
Public Water Service
1,103 sq. ft
Sand Pebble Pointe Condo 01 Amd 02
Cable TV, Electric service available
Detailed Room Information
- Split Plan
- Living/Dining Combo
- Inside, Hookups in Kitchen Area, Hookups in Closet
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Range, Washer
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Elevator, Internet Connection, Unfurnished, Open Floor Plan, Stone Counter Top, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Assigned Parking Space, Guest Parking.
- Lot View
- Ocean, River, Water
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Access, River, Water Front, Canal, Gulf, River, Boat Ramp, Fishing Pier, Seawall/Bulkhead, Extra Storage, Tennis Court. Flood Zone, In City, Paved Road.
- Community Amenities
- Recreation Facilities, Community Pool, Community Tennis, Gated Community
- Security Features
- Complex Features
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $139,900
Median Sold Price $127,000
Days On Site 81
Sales-List Price 97.3%
SOURCE: My Florida Regional MLS (MFRMLS)