Spacious Robl built former model home with lots of upgrades. Entrance to this home is through a two story foyer which leads to the stairway, living room, central hall, an office and formal dining room. Enjoy entertaining with the 30' long kitchen and hearth room featuring hardwood floors, fireplace, sitting area, dining area, bar, granite countertops, gas cook-top, and a walk in pantry with built in coffee bar. The hallway to the three car garage leads to a half bath and separate laundry room. Kitchen opens to a covered porch which overlooks fairway number nine. The spacious living room has a wall of windows for lots of natural light, great fireplace and French doors to the office which features a bookcase wall. There is a back stairway from the hearth room to the second floor with four bedrooms. The spacious master suite features a sitting area, two walk in closets, a bath with dual granite top, a large shower and a separate whirlpool tub. The finished basement includes a full bath, family room with a fireplace, wet bar, and a large daylight window wall. An additional finished room has a spacious walk in closet. Exterior features include a sprinkler system and irrigation well, covered deck, and private patio shaded by mature trees. The exterior is more than 50% brick and the remaining area has been replaced with concrete siding. Home has a 50 year impact resistant roof. A total of 20 windows has been replaced. Includes a permanent, transferable golf club membership to Reflection Ridge Golf Club. Schedule your showing today.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
Public Water Service
3,886 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Natural Gas, Sewer
Maize School District (Usd 266)
Detailed Room Information
- Formal, Kitchen Combo
- Electric Laundry Hookups, Gas Dryer Hookup, First Floor Laundry, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Master Bedroom Bath, Separate Tub & Shower, Dual Sinks
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Range-Oven, Washer, Dryer, Humidifier, Intercom System, Range Hood
- Hardwood, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Finished, Full, Daylight
- Guest Facilities
- Storm Door
- 2 or More Fireplaces, Living Room, Family Room, Kitchen, Gas Burning, Two-Way.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Wet Bar, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Patio, Covered
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Club House, Playground, Tennis Court. Corner, Cul-De-Sac, Golf Course, Paved Road, Irrigation well.
- Community Amenities
- Park Play Area, Golf Facilities, Clubhouse
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $199,999
Median Sold Price $175,000
Days On Site 94
Sales-List Price 97.5%
SOURCE: South Central Kansas MLS