*Newly renovated.* An absolutely beautiful, must see, cul-de-sac home. *Home Warranty and $1,500 for Closing Costs.* New Samsung Stainless Steel Appliances, beautiful hardwood floors, contemporary paint scheme with large fourth bedroom on lower level. Lower level also has has lots of natural lighting, a full bath and a working fireplace. The deck and fenced in back yard are great for family, pets!
Single Family, 2 Story, Split Foyer
Sump Pump, Public Water Service
Brick & Wood Siding, Asbestos
Village Of Olde Mill
OLD MILL M NORTH
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Utility Room, Breakfast Room
- Formal, Breakfast Area
- Range Hood, Stove, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- None, Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Entrance Inside, Full Finished, Full
- Guest Facilities
- Insulated Window, Storm Door
- 1. Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Pull-down, Home Warranty Plan, Window Blinds, Wood Floors, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- No Parking, Concrete Driveway, Street Parking.
- Chain Link
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Corner, Cul-De-Sac, Paved Road.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $494,949
Median Sold Price $440,000
Days On Site 88
Sales-List Price 99.2%
SOURCE: MRIS- Metropolitan Regional MLS