Last Updated: 11/21/2017 1:39 PM
Rare opportunity very desirable large 26,432 sq/ft lush private 1 owner property in extremely desirable area of Fullerton with access to the Sunny Hills and Sonora Schools. Mid Century Modern architecture-Built in 1961, by Mr. Nolan for his family, this 2 1/2 story split level celebrates the MCM era. Great MCM built-ins, light fixtures/features reflect the free feeling of that era yet upgrades & repairs will be reqr’d. Lush landscaped main entry welcomes -double doors to airy double height foyer – complete with MCM chandelier. Sculptural open tread staircase to upper bedrooms to the left & right up to formal entertaining/living room- flooded with light-windows at both ends & step out terrace overlooking the lush backyard. Top floor has 3 bedrooms & master opens out to its own terrace. The other 2 bedrooms open out to an upper deck. All 3 bedrooms overlook the lush backyard & treetops. Visible & open from the main foyer & down a staircase, the lowest level has an open plan family rm, kitchen, dining, powder rm, garage access, wet bar & fireplace. Wide open lower living area features a great MCM stone fireplace & easy indoor/outdoor Calif. living. Sliding doors lead to terraces with outdoor cooking area overlooking the gardens beyond. This beautiful private property spills out from the lower family/living area. The lush gardens slope down to a flat area at the lowest part of the property with ample room for a large pool and cabana in complete privacy in a park-like setting.
Single Family, Contemporary
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater
Block, Frame, Stucco
2,520 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Fullerton Joint Union High
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Foyer
- Dressing Area, 1 Master Suite, Master Suite
- Laundry Area, Dryer Connection, Chute
- Counter Top - Formica
- Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Electric Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Garbage Disposal, Grill Built-in, Microwave, Refrigerator, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Intercom System, Central Vacuum
- Gas, Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Part Copper Plumbing
- Guest Facilities
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- Family Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Staircase - Multiple, Bar, Beamed, Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Corian Counter, High Ceiling, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Storage, Wet Bar, Foyer Entry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Storage Room, Handicap Parking, Driveway, Garage, Direct Garage Access, Side by Side, Off Street.
- Stucco, Frame
- Balcony, Concrete, Covered, Deck, Patio
- Lot View
- Trees/Woods, Canyon, Peek-A-Boo View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- BBQ, Sliding Glass Door, Rain Gutters, Custom Built, Atrium. Hilly-Ravine.