Absolutely PERFECT w/5 beds, 4 baths and a MILLION DOLLAR VIEW! Front row seats to many area firework displays & an 18 mile view all the way to Richardson Road. This home has the best lot in the subdivision w/a flat, terraced yard suitable for your future outdoor entertaining sanctuary! Fully landscaped including perennial gardens & newly planted orchard. Gently used home looks like new! Almost 4500 sq. ft. of living area w/walk out basement + upper and lower sun rooms. Gorgeous day and nighttime views including the most magnificent sunsets EVER! Open concept with 16 ceilings, ash flooring, maple kitchen cabinets w/crown, big breakfast room. Formal dining. 6 base, 2 blinds, windows sills, recessed lighting and built in sound system! Fireplaces in main living and lower family rooms. Gorgeous master suite with cavernous walk in closet. Extra tall windows, tons of light. Basement is beautifully finished and walks out to stunning yard. 3 car attached garage. This home checks every box!
Single Family, Ranch, Traditional, 1 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Brick, Vinyl Siding
2,408 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Briar Lake Estates
Columbia Dist 4
COLUMBIA DIST 4
COLUMBIA DIST 4
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Recreation Room, Sun Room, Breakfast Room
- First Floor Laundry
- Breakfast Bar, Custom Cabinetry, Butler Pantry, pantry walk-in
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Appliance Center
- Carpet, Wood
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Partially Finished, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- Bay Window(s)
- 2. Family Room, Living Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-in Shelves, Open Floor Plan, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closets, French Doors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Oversized Parking.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Patio, Covered, Enclosed Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- 223 x 126 x 246 x 126
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck-Covered, Sliding Glass Door. Level, Terraced.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $313,000
Median Sold Price $222,450
Days On Site 88
Sales-List Price 98.8%
SOURCE: MARIS - MidAmerica Regioanl Information System