Amazing Opportunity for a 4 Bedroom Home Under $250K in Desirable Richmond Place, Richmond Hill's Most Convenient Community, Just Off of I-95 and Only Minutes to Hunter, Ft. Stewart, Airport and Downtown Savannah. Offering Pool, Clubhouse, Tennis and Playground, This Neighborhood Has it All!! This Immaculately Maintained Single Level Brick Front Home Features Bead Board Finishes In Entry and Hallway, Great Room with 10 Ft Ceilings and Corner Fireplace, Vaulted Ceilings in Formal Dining, Updated Eat-In Kitchen with Quartz Countertops and Stainless Steel Appliances, Spacious Pantry Formal Dining with Vaulted Ceilings, French Doors Leading to Fenced Yard with Gate, 2 Car Garage and Tons of Storage Space! Master Features Wood Floors, Trey Ceiling, Upgraded Master Bath with Dual Vanities and Deep Jetted Soaking Tub, Separate Shower and Spacious Walk-In Closet. Hurry, This One Will Not Last Long!!
Single Family, Ranch, Traditional, 1 Story
Public Water Service, Electric Water Heater
1,879 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Main B/R on Main Floor
- Dryer Connection, Hookups in Laundry Room, Washer Connection
- Breakfast Area, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Stall Shower, Whirlpool Bath
- Dishwasher, Electric Appliances, Ice Maker Hookup, Microwave, Range-Oven, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- 1. Electric, Wood-burning, Great Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Foyer Entry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Front Porch, Patio
- Sprinkler System
- Pool Description
- Community Pool
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- Full, Privacy Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Walk to Shopping, Tennis Court. Asphalt, Paved Road.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis, Park Play Area
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $299,900
Median Sold Price $254,900
Days On Site 129
Sales-List Price 97.9%
SOURCE: GASBR: GASBR - Savannah Board of Realtors