Last Updated: 11/24/2017 2:23 PM
Open House Sat. 10/7 1-3pm. Perched over Westover w/ breathtaking 180Ã‚Â° views of the city & 4 mnts. Balconies on all levels. This home retains the historical charm to be expected from a very special home built in 1915. Light-filled, grand scale rooms grace the main level & the whole house offers wonderful livability & comfortable spaces. Walking distance to NW 23rd. Basement w/ wet bar & large wine cellar. Sauna outside master suite.
Single Family, Other
3 Full/2 Half
Public Water Service
Concrete, Cedar Exterior, Lap, Aluminum Siding
4,566 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- Gas Appliances, Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven Built-in, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall
- None, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. None, Radiant.
- Guest Facilities
- 2. Wood-burning.
- Handicapped Access.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Handicapped Access, Wet Bar, High Ceiling, Wainscoting, Laundry Facilities, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage, Driveway, Street Parking.
- Aluminum, Cedar, Concrete, Lap
- Sprinkler System
- Lot View
- Mountain, River, City
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden, Sauna, Landscaped, Deck-Covered. Public Roads, Sloped.
- Community Amenities
- Community Sauna