Last Updated: 11/24/2017 2:23 PM
With its close proximity to beaches and quaint downtown El Segundo, within an award-winning school system, this cottage style home is turn-key and ready for its next chapter! You'll be greeted with xeriscaping, bamboo floors throughout., fully-remodeled gourmet kitchen, equipped with top-notch stainless steel appliances, convection oven, oversize gas range, gleaming granite countertops, and an expansive center island with plenty of room for seating. New roof in 2017! House updated in 2012 under the RSI (Residential Sound Insulation) program, including double pane windows/doors, new furnace/cooling system, and new electrical panel. Two bedrooms and one bathroom are in the main home. One bedroom and one bathroom are in the detached mother in law suite. Priced to sell!
Single Family, Cottage
Gas Water Heater, Common Hot Water Heater
955 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
El Segundo Unified
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Attic
- First Floor Bedroom, 1 Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Gas Dryer Hookup, Hookups in Garage, Inside
- Six Burner Range, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Energy Star Appliance(S), Garbage Disposal, Gas Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Grill Built-in, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Dryer, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air, Gas, Whole House Fan, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Full Copper Plumbing
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Screened
- No Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors, Breakfast Bar, Granite Counter Top, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Recessed Lights, Storage, Washer Hook Ups
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Storage Room, Driveway, Garage.
- Deck, Front Porch, Wood Decking
- Above Ground, Heated Spa, Private Spa
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- BBQ, Sidewalks, Exterior Lighting, Rain Gutters.