This 12.5 +/- acre property has too many amenities to list here but the 1671 sq ft, 3 bed/2 bath MH, which has been very well taken care of, does have beautiful redwood covered decks both in front & back to allow you the pleasure of the 360 degree view of the golden hills of the surrounding area & town of Paso Robles. Allowing you to enjoy our the evenings & a fireplace to keep you warm & comfy in our brisk winter months. Only minutes north of Paso Robles but just far enough for your privacy.Bring your horses/animals as they will love the pastures & numerous amenities that where meant just for them & their comfort...MD 4 stall barn with runs, 3 fenced pastures, two with electric fencing, all with automatic waterers, three large shelters in two, insulated tackroom, feedroom, & gardening shed which all have electricity! There is currently an arena & round pen set up & can be included depending on your offer. There are many personal items that you will see that can be purchased to continue the well manicured property if you wish.Seller has a map of the water system that has many spigots which allows for water to nearly every corner of the property so you can continue to water the mature trees & landscaping already in place. There is a 2 car garage with an office & workshop attached & even a fenced area for your dogs. There is only approximately 1 mile of unpaved road to this property, but there is a road main agrmt already in place that takes care of it for you for only $180/yr.
San Luis Obispo
Gas Water Heater, Well
1,671 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Paso Robles Joint Unified
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Workshop
- 1 Master Suite
- Laundry Area, Hookups in Laundry Room, Inside
- Counter Top - Formica
- Garbage Disposal, Gas Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Dryer, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air, Window/Wall Unit
- Electric Heating, Propane. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Living Room.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Corian Counter, Open Floor Plan, Electric Dryer Hookup, Washer Hook Ups
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Handicap Parking, Circular Driveway, Direct Garage Access, Driveway, Garage, RV Parking, Unassigned.
- Covered, Deck, Front Porch, Rear Porch, Wood Decking
- Wood Shingle, Composition
- Lot View
- City, Hill, Panoramic, Vineyard, Pasture
- Cross Fenced, Electric, Livestock
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sliding Glass Door, Kennel, Satellite Dish, Stable, Out Building. Horse Property, Horse Property Improved.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $599,900
Median sold price $381,500
Days On Market 157
Sales-List Price 95.9%
SOURCE: CRMLS - California Regional MLS