Stop by OPEN HOUSE on SUN 1-3! Are you sick of renting? It's time to make your first home purchase! Great location 3-level Townhouse close to Fort Belvoir and major commuting routes. Hardwood floors flow throughout the main Level with brand new carpet on the Upper and Lower Levels. Foyer opens to a spacious Living Room with Built-ins. Dining Room is right off the Kitchen with newer stainless-steel appliances and access to the Deck for relaxing and barbecues. Step upstairs to the large Master Bedroom with a vaulted ceiling, double closets and private bathroom. The 2nd Bedroom is spacious too with full hallway bathroom. The lower level is the perfect man/lady cave featuring a Recreation room ready for watching games or movies with a 3-sided fireplace, half bath, and extra refrigerator (so entertaining is made easy for beverages). For added entertainment, you can walkout to the fenced backyard. Don't miss out on this wonderful home in a community that sponsors social events, comes with tot lots and trash/snow removal and is close to shops, restaurants and the Lorton Station VRE!
Townhouse, Traditional, 3+ Story
2 Full/1 Half
Common Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Pu
1,433 sq. ft
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Utility Room
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,088 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 345 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Wood-burning, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Window Treatment, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. Assigned Parking Space.
- Patio, Deck
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $536,394
Median Sold Price $502,000
Days On Site 60
Sales-List Price 99.4%
SOURCE: Bright MLS