Charming two-bedroom and one bathroom home located in Henderson! This quiet and well-maintained home is waiting for you to make it yours! Beautiful hardwood floors flow throughout the home. The floorplan is spacious and open. The living room is perfect for entertaining guests. There is also a wood-burning fireplace that is perfect for cozy winter nights. The living room flows effortlessly to the kitchen. The kitchen is any home chef's dream with plenty of cabinet space and countertop space. Both bedrooms of the home are spacious and idyllic with plenty of natural light. The backyard of the home has a covered patio and is very large. It is perfect for enjoying the Colorado outdoors. There is a garage to protect your cars in cold weather. There are two doors on the garage so that you can drive through. This home has been updated with a new roof, new fence, and was recently painted indoors and outdoors. Don't miss the opportunity to call this home!
Single Family-Detached, Ranch, Traditional
Public Water Service
Wood Siding, Frame
1,057 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Yes -2 spaces
Commerce City East
1,057 Sq. Ft. (approx)
School District 27-J
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,057 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Baseboard.
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Wood-burning, Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Tile Counter Top, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Carport Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces.
- Wood, Frame
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden, Shed / Utility Building. Paved Road.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $349,900
Median Sold Price $402,975
Days On Site 64
Sales-List Price 99.2%