Stunning and sprawling 5 bedroom/3.5 bath home with high end design and finishes on a rare 1.27 acre lot that abuts common land and is just a short distance from Shelburne Village! From the moment you enter the front door, this home impresses! The sun-filled kitchen features a large center island, blue pearl granite counters, Miele appliances and opens to the outdoor patio/kitchenette- ideal for indoor/outdoor entertaining. The family room is open and airy w/cathedral ceilings, a gas fireplace and floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the beautifully landscaped and fully fenced backyard. For more intimate gatherings, the formal living room w/its fireplace and surrounding built-ins provides the perfect spot. Completing the first floor is a peaceful sunroom w/electric blinds and radiant flooring, a large formal dining room, and an additional rec/exercise room. Upstairs, the master suite is a true retreat w/2 walk-in closets, and a serene bathroom w/Jacuzzi tub and walk-in shower. 4 additional bedrooms- all nicely sized-and 2 full bathrooms provide ample room for everyone. The backyard is a private oasis and features a pergola-covered patio area w/a built-in grill and fridge, in-ground pool w/bluestone surround and Lifelock fence, sitting area w/stone fire pit, impressive gardens, and a newly enlarged lawn space for endless play. There are simply too many features to list: hardwood floors, security system, headed shed/workshop and more. Neighborhood tennis court and common land.
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Three-Qtr/1 Half
Public Water Service, Gas Water Heater
Wood Frame, Clapboard
3,909 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
200 Amps, Circuit Breaker Box
SHELBURNE COMMUNITY SCHOOL
SHELBURNE COMMUNITY SCHOOL
CHAMPLAIN VALLEY UHSD #15
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Recreation Room, Sun Room
- Master Bathroom, Master Suite
- First Floor Laundry
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,909 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Bar Refrigerator, Wall Oven
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Baseboard, Zone.
- Entrance Inside, Concrete, Partially Finished, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- 2. Gas Burning, 2 or More Fireplaces.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Smoke Alarm, Window Blinds, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Gas Fireplace, Kitchen Island, Skylight, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Paved Driveway.
- Patio, Porch Covered
- Composition Shingle
- Pool Description
- Community Pool, In-ground
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Irrigation System, Landscaped. Suburban, Paved Road, Public Roads.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $529,500
Median Sold Price $389,000
Days On Site 107
Sales-List Price 98.9%
SOURCE: Northern New England Real Estate Network