Last Updated: 11/20/2017 3:43 AM
Grand custom rambler at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac in desirable Maplewood. Dramatic entry with soaring ceilings, hardwoods & open floor plan make it a compelling choice for one level living. This lovely home features formal living & dining rooms, den with coffered ceilings & deck. Spacious chef's kitchen with breakfast nook & garden window. True Master suite with French doors to expansive Trex deck. Professionally landscaped yard is a gardener's delight. Just over a mile to downtown Edmonds!
Single Family, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,840 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
- Dishwasher, Double Oven, Dryer, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Range-Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Carpet Wall to Wall, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air
- Forced Air.
- No Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Wood, Brick
- Deck, Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building. Corner, Cul-De-Sac, Close to Bus Line.
- Community Amenities
- Bus Line
Cash Out, Conventional