All new appliances in this lovely 4 bedroom home with new kitchen, new bathroom and tons of closet space. Kitchen has all new cabinetry, tile backsplash, gas stove and under counter lighting. Brand new gas heating system is 95% efficient with on-demand hot water. Beautiful hardwood floors and new carpet just installed. Master bedroom adjacent to full bath. First floor laundry, huge insulated garage with new 16 ft door, mud room, screen porch, patio, built-in shelving, pantry, large driveway to park the boat and RV this house has it all in the Cony neighborhood. Broker owned.
Single Family, Cape Cod
1 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service, Gas Water Heater, On Demand
Wood Frame, Vinyl Siding
1,805 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Circuit Breaker Box, Natural Gas
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Bedroom, First Floor Master Bedroom
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,805 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Tile, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet, Wood
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Baseboard, Zone.
- Full, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway, 2 Car Garage.
- Patio, Screened Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks. In City, Close To Shops, Paved Road, Public Roads, Rolling.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $144,500
Median Sold Price $139,000
Days On Site 95
Sales-List Price 97.7%
SOURCE: Maine Real Estate Information System