Youâll love this nicely landscaped, well maintained, split entry level home sitting on a .29 parcel acre in a desirable neighborhood of Barre, VT. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home with a 2-car garage will give you 1,868 sq. ft of generous space to move about, without losing that quaint, cozy atmosphere when it's time to cuddle up by the gas fireplace with a good book. Situated in a convenient location and close to several amenities.
Single Family, Raised Ranch, 2 Story
Public Water Service
Wood Frame, Vinyl Siding
1,868 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Circuit Breaker Box
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Master Suite
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,868 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Washer
- Oil. Baseboard.
- Guest Facilities
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Paved Driveway.
- Asphalt Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cul-De-Sac, Paved Road, Sloped.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $130,000
Median sold price $125,300
Days On Market 157
Sales-List Price 97.5%
SOURCE: Northern New England Real Estate Network