Hurry, this one won't last long! Sensational two story situated on almost an acre lot complete with spacious rooms, living room or home office, formal and informal dining area, gorgeous great room with carpeting, gas fireplace with tile surround, built-in bookcases, large windows and sliding glass door that opens to the backyard, wet bar, light and bright kitchen with an abundance of cabinet and counter space, granite island with extra storage space, fully appliance, built-in desk, and pantry area, convenient laundry area, and 14 x 10 mud room with sink, granite tile counter top, and three closets. Sit back and relax out in this fabulous sun room with your morning cup of coffee and your favorite book. Huge master suite with hardwood floors, trayed ceiling, crown molding, his and her walk-in closets, and private bathroom with three vanity/sink areas, tile shower with built-in bench, whirlpool tub, skylight, and linen closet! The second level also features a spacious loft area with built-in bookcases and track lighting, two additional bedrooms with adjoining bath and one of the bedrooms includes its very own loft area! Entertain with ease in this fabulous finished basement complete with great family room with wet bar, fireplace with brick surround, sliding glass door, game room with tile flooring, built-in seating, 14 x 9 hobby room with sink and built-in shelving, and counter, bonus room, sauna, full bathroom, and guest bedroom! You will love spending this summer out in this magnificent backyard complete with several patio areas, sport court with lighting, and lots of room to run!
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
Public Water Service
6,433 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Natural Gas, Sewer
Wichita School District (Usd 259)
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Laundry, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Master Bedroom Bath, Separate Tub & Shower
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Range-Oven, Trash Compactor, Intercom System, Range Hood
- Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Finished, Full, Daylight, Game Room
- Guest Facilities
- Storm Door, Skylights
- 2 or More Fireplaces, Family Room, Wood-burning, Gas Starter.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Cedar Closet, Walk-in Closets, Sauna, Wet Bar, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Side Entry.
- Sprinkler System
- Chain Link, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Tennis Court. Wooded.
- Security Features
- Complex Features
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $199,900
Median sold price $125,442
Days On Market 91
Sales-List Price 98.3%
SOURCE: South Central Kansas MLS