You'll love coming home to this like-new two-story in popular Berewick. Great location, with easy access to the quickly growing Berewick Town Center. The open floor plan offers two roomy living and dining options, which lead to a spacious kitchen with stainless appliances, upgraded cabinets, an island & a pantry. Durable and stylish laminate wood flooring on the first floor & new carpet upstairs. Family room has gas log fireplace and overlooks manicured, fully fenced backyard with paver patio. 2nd floor offers a loft/family area, plus three bedrooms. The massive owner's suite has a tray ceiling, bathroom with dual vanity, soaking tub and shower and an impressive walk-in closet (the size of some bedrooms). Enjoy the amenities of Berewick, including a pool, playground and more. Welcome home!
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Site Built, Stone Veneer, Vinyl
2,574 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Loft
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Range/Cooktop, Ice Maker Hookup
- Tile, Carpet, Hardwood Laminate
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Fireplace, Family Room, Gas logs.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Kitchen Island, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Tray, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Concrete Driveway, Garage.
- Vinyl, Stone Veneer
- Pool Description
- Community Pool
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Community Exercise Area(s). Corner, Community Maintenance.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Park Play Area
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $349,900
Median Sold Price $232,900
Days On Site 53
Sales-List Price 98.2%
SOURCE: Carolina MLS