IMMACULATE & MOVE IN READY-As soon as you walk thru the door you will see that it has been freshly painted, NEW laminate "hardwood look" flooring & carpet-Come up the steps to the MAIN LEVEL with it's spacious GREAT ROOM w/tall ceilings, gas starter fireplace & triple windows-FORMAL DINING RM-Cozy KITCHEN offers white & blue cabinets, pass thru, pantry & sunny BREAKFAST ROOM-MASTER SUITE w/vaulted ceilings-MASTER BATH w/dual sinks-2 good size GUEST BR'S & GUEST BATH-Go down to the LOWER LEVEL and you will find 2 BEDROOMS, 1 FULL BATH & LAUNDRY ROOM-2 CAR GARAGE w/a STORAGE ROOM-Go out back and enjoy the deck and private backyard-All of this with a GREAT LOCATION-just minutes from Historic McDonough & Stockbridge, shopping, dining, schools, hospital and I 75!
Single Family, Traditional, Split Foyer
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Aluminum/Vinyl, Brick Front
1,866 sq. ft
1,866 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Underground, Cable TV
Detailed Room Information
- Inlaw Suite
- Master Bedroom on Main, Split Plan
- Hookups in Basement, Hookups in Hall, Hookups in Closet
- Breakfast Area, Butler Pantry
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,866 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Ice Maker, Range-Oven
- Hardwood, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Bath Finished, Daylight, Entrance Inside, Entrance Outside, Finished Rooms
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- 1. Great Room, Factory Built.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Vaulted, Foyer Entry, Pull Down Attic Stairs, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, Street Parking, 2 Car Garage, Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- 80X146X69X145, 1/3 - 1/2 Acre
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $279,900
Median Sold Price $220,000
Days On Site 96
Sales-List Price 97.9%
SOURCE: Georgia MLS (GAMLS)