Last Updated: 11/17/2017 7:09 PM
Old Town Historic Beauty on coveted 3rd Avenue. Original feature including hardwood floors, fireplace, ornate heat registers and wrap around porch. This home is warm, inviting, spacious, light and bright. The backyard provides room to play, garden and entertain. Endless possibilities in the cool restored barn and even space for a chicken coop! Updated electrical, plumbing & newer roof. Enjoy walking to shops, restaurants, breweries, parks, pools, trails, and local events. Love Where You Live.
Single Family, 3 Story
3 Full/1 Three-Qtr/1 Half
5,207 sq. ft
Yes - 5 spaces
5,207 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Natural Gas, Electric
St Vrain Dist Re 1J
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,285 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Microwave
- Other, Carpet, Wood
- Whole House Fan, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Radiators, Baseboard.
- Partial, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- Wood Window, Bow Window, Double Pane
- Living Room.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Separate Dining Room, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closets, Wet Bar, Washer/dryer Hookup, Wood Floors, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 5 Garage Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Workshop, Loft, Gutters, Sidewalks, Extra Building/Shed, RV/Boat Parking. Historic Area, Curbs Walk, City Road, Asphalt.