Magnificent storybook Traditional privately located behind gates on arguably the finest street in BHPO. Lush and private on a 1.13 acre lot with large private swimming pool and tennis court. Main house consists of 3 very generous family bedrooms en suite +staff and bath. Recently renovated by star designer Trip Haneisch and in impeccable condition. Gracious entry, spacious living room, dramatic den/study, engaging garden room, new kitchen with dine in banquet and extra generous dining room for family gatherings. By the pool is the most charming guest house with high beamed ceiling in the living room plus bedroom and bath. Walk up the steps to your private tennis court. 3 car garage plus plenty of motor court parking make this the perfect home for the discriminating buyer.
Single Family, Cape Cod, 2 Story
Gas Water Heater, Common Hot Water Heater
6,640 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Living Room, Guest Room
- Dressing Area, 1 Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Laundry Area, Gas Dryer Hookup, Inside
- Gas Range/Cooktop, Ice Maker, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Freezer, Dishwasher, Range/Oven Built-in, Range Hood, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Dryer, Washer
- Central Air, Gas
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- French Window, Bay Window(s)
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- Den, Master Bedroom, Living Room.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Pantry, Foyer Entry, Center Hall
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Private, 3 Car Garage, Driveway, Guest Parking, Circular Driveway.
- Balcony, Patio
- Pool Description
- Private, Filtered, Gunite, In-ground, Heated, Gas Heated
- In Ground
- Automatic Gate
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- BBQ, Guesthouse, Tennis Court, Custom Built.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $4,400,000
Median Sold Price $2,650,000
Days On Site 89
Sales-List Price 98.4%
SOURCE: CRMLS - California Regional MLS