Last Updated: 9/26/2017 2:17 AM
Magnificent Sprawling Single Story Newer Built 2009 Home w/Dual Masters Suites Situated on a 7,994 Sqft Corner Lot; Former Model Home! This Home Radiates Sophistication & Luxury Boasting 3,035 Sqft ,4 Bedrms,3.5 Bathrm, Formal Dining, Separate Living Rm & Family Rm, Office Niche & Gourmet Kitchen. Soaring High Ceilings, Dual A/C, Gorgeous Tile Flooring w/Custom Inlays, Recessed Lighting, High Baseboards, Crown Molding, Designer Window Coverings & Beautiful Fireplace. Magnificent Gourmet Kitchen w/Granite Counters, Dble Ovens, Warming Drawer, Micro, Dishwasher, All Stainless Steel. Includes, Walk in Pantry, Center Inland w/Seating for 6 Plus, Cabinetry and Separate Buffet Bar w/Matching Built in Cabinetry. Open to Family Rm w/Slider Door to Private Rear Yard W/Professional Designed Hardscaped Patio/Raised Planters. Center Family Rm Is Open to All Rms Creating a Real Open Feeling Concept W/ 2 Skylights & Built in Media Center. Elegant Master Bedrm Retreat Features En Suite Bathrm w/Separate Soaking Tub, Walk in Shower w/Custom Tile Surround, Dual Sinks, Designer Lighting, Separate Toilet, and Walk in Closet. Second Master Suite Is Private w/French Doors Leading to The Outside. Bedrm 2 & 3 have Walk in Closets, Jack and Jill Bathrm w/Dual Sinks. Inside Laundry Rm w/Utility Sink. Situated in a Prestigious Neighborhood w/Top-Ranked Schools, Close to Freeways, Dining, Shopping. Beautiful Neiblas Park is Just Steps Away!
Single Family, Traditional
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater
3,035 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Far West Industries
Huntington Beach Union High
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Foyer, Utility Room, Walk-In Pantry, Jack & Jill
- Dressing Area, First Floor Bedroom, 1 Master Suite, Master Suite, 2 Master Suites, Walk-In Closet
- Gas Dryer Hookup, Hookups in Laundry Room, Inside
- Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Range Hood, Warming Drawer
- Central Air, Dual
- Gas Heat.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Screened, Skylights
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- Family Room, Gas Starter, Raised Hearth.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors, Breakfast Bar, Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Granite Counter Top, High Ceiling, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Recessed Lights, Storage, Washer Hook Ups, Foyer Entry, Fire Sprinklers, Window Drapes-curtains
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Driveway, Direct Garage Access.
- Concrete, Patio, Front Porch
- Block, Privacy Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Sliding Glass Door, Exterior Lighting. Curbs Walk, Suburban.
South of Heil & West of Bushard St
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $750,000
Median sold price $715,000
Days On Market 57
Sales-List Price 1.0%
SOURCE: CRMLS - California Regional MLS